外貿常用商務英語900句(301-400句)

“我將在未來幾期的發表,連載整理常用外貿商務英語,共計900句,本次發表301-400句。”


外貿常用商務英語900句(301-400句)


301.We found we can make a step further provided that quantities will be no less 1,000,000 tons.

如果數量不少於1,000,000噸的話,我們發現我們可以做出讓步。


302.To show our sincerity ,we are prepare to make you a special concession of 6%.

為表真誠,我們準備給你的特別折扣。


303.After serious consideration we can accept your counter bid.

經過認真的考慮,我們能接受你的還盤。


304.Considering your substantial order we can give you this exceptionally treatment.

考慮到你的有效訂單,我們對你做出特別對待。


305.Since it is the case ,we would exceptionally comply with your request by reducing our price to 500$/piece.

既然是事實,我們例外答應你降到每臺500美金的要求。


306.We are please to grant you a 7% discount from the original offer since you agree to increase the order.

由於你方增加訂單,我們樂意同意原價上給你7%的折扣。


307.To get business under way ,we are agree to take this as an exceptional case.

為了在下述方式下成交,我們同意將此作為一個特例。


308.We are prepare to reducing the price to 7.21$ .

我們準備將價格降到7.21美金。


309.10% is out the question but we are prepare to offer you 8%.

儘管10%的折扣出乎意料,但我們準備給你8%的折扣。


310.As a special accommodation we are agree to your D/P payment terms, but only for once.

作為一個特例,我們同意你方的D/P付款條件,但僅有一次。


Unit Twelve 訂貨及確認


Part one


311. We are please to give you a order for 3,000 computers in current stock at the prices you quoted.

根據你方報價,我們向你下了3,000臺庫存計算機的訂單。


312.We wish to order from you your products as pro-ov purchase.

我們希望就貴司的產品作為正式採購向貴司下訂單。


313.We are pleased to place with you a order for 2,000 washing machines to be supply from current stock.

我們向貴司下2,000臺洗衣機的訂單以作庫存供應。


314.We wish to order from you according to this purchase order.

根據這個採購單我們向貴司下訂單。


315.Thank you for your quotation dated May 20th. And this is our official order for 10 palace lanterns.

感謝你5月250日的報價,這是我們10只宮燈的正式訂單。


316.We are glad to inform you that your samples are satisfactory ,we’d like to order 4 of the items.

很高興通知你我們對貴司的樣品感到滿意,我們向你下這類中4款的訂單。


317.If the quality is up to our expectations we shall send further orders in the near future.

若質量達到我們的期望,我們將在最近向你下新訂單。


318.We find both price and quality of your products satisfactory to our client and we are pleased to give you a order for the items on this sheet.

我們發現貴司產品在價格和質量上能使我們的客戶滿意,我們給你下該表格中此類別的訂單。


319.We should be glad if you would accept our order for coffee whose number is No 3003.

如果貴司能夠接受編號3003的咖啡訂單,我們將很高興。


320.We’d like to place a order with you for 1000 cases each of No77 and 100 at 5$ and 6$ /Case FOB Shanghai.

我們將向你訂購編號77和100各1000件,單價分別為5美金和6美金,FOB上海。


321.What is the minimum quantity of an order for your goods.

貴司產品的最小訂貨量是多少。


322.I am trusted to place an order for 100 sewing machines at 250$ each.

我們確認訂購100臺縫紉機,價格為每臺250美金。


323.This is our official trial order for 500 computers.

這是我們500臺計算的正式訂單。


324.We need iron nails of all sizes.

我們需要各種尺寸的鐵釘。


325.If you can fill our order of 5000 ties very soon we ‘d like to place the order with you now .

若你們能迅速供應5000條領帶的話,我們現在就下訂單給你。


326.We hoped that you can accept the order in the buyer’s design and measurement.

我們希望貴司能夠接受買方設計和尺寸的訂單。


327.Since you are so eager to secure a order from us now we can place an order with you.

既然貴司衷心放心我們的訂單,我們可以下訂單給你。


328.We will send you the order very soon ,please hurry on the execution of the order.

我們將很快下訂單給你,請趕緊完成訂單。


329.If we are satisfied with the product ,I think we will place more orders.

若我們對產品滿意,我想我們會下更多的訂單。


330.The order is so urgently required that we must ask you to make the earliest possible shipment.

該訂單急需,我們要求你必須儘早的運出。


Part Two


331.We can now confirm you the order for 500 bed sheets and pillow cases.

我們現在確認訂購500套床墊和枕頭。


332.We are glad to receive your order and confirm the acceptance for it.

我們很高興接到你的訂單且確認可以接受。


333.This is the confirmation of your order place last week.

這是上週你方訂單的確認書。


334.This is our sales confirmation confirming your order No 26 of April 10th.

這是關於你方4月10日編號26的銷售確認書。


335.We have booked your order No 267 for optical instruments.

我們已經登記你方的編號267光學儀器的訂單。


336.We have accepted your order of June 10th for 300 typewriters.

我們已經接受6月10日300臺打印機的訂單。


337.We acknowledged your order of May 5th for 100 unit motorcycle P180.

我們確認你方5月5日100臺180頁的摩托車的訂單。


338.We have decided to accept your order in spite of the current shortage of the goods.

不顧貨源緊張,我們已經決定接受你方的訂單。


339.We have now decided to supply you with all the parts as itemized in your order and going to apply to the government agencies concern for export licenses.

我們現在決定向你供應你訂單中各類配件,並向政府申請出口許可證。


340.We thank you for your order of 20th May and supply you with 2,000 ties No.235.

感謝你方5月20日向你方供應編號235的2,000條領帶的訂單。


341.You maybe assure that we shall do our best to execute the order to your satisfaction.

你也許知道我們將盡最大努力完成這個訂單以使你方滿意。


342.We promise to give our best tension to the execution of your order.

我們承諾將盡我方最佳狀態以完成你方的訂單。


343.We regret that owning to the shortage of stocks we are unable to fill your order.

很遺憾因為庫存不足我們不能完成你方訂單。


344.We feel great regret that we can no longer supply the goods you order as the production has been discontinued since last August.

非常遺憾我們不再供應訂單上的貨物,因為生產已於八月停止。


345.It is hard for us supply the amount you need.

向你方供應所需的數量是很困難的。


346.It is impossible for us supply 3,000 sets for the time being.

在現有時間裡向你供應3,000套是不可能的。


347.At present, we can not undertake to entertain your order owning to the uncertain availability of raw materials.

目前由於原材料的不確定性,我們不能承諾保證你方的訂單。


348.We regret that we are unable to meet your requirement for the time being as orders has been full booked.

因為訂單已滿,我們很遺憾在這個時間裡不能滿足你方要求。


349.We are sorry to inform you that we are not able to supply these articles for the moment.

很遺憾通知你我們在此時不能供應這些產品。


350.We are too heavily committed to be able to entertain fresh orders.

我們因衷於誠信而無法供應新鮮產品。


Unit Thirteen 請求代理並說明代理理由及代理能力


Part One


351. We want to know if you could point us as your agent for the sale of your green tea.

我們想知道貴司能否指定我們作為貴司綠茶銷售的代理。


352. If you are not already represented here, we should be interested in acting as your sole agent.

如果貴司在這裡沒有代表的話,我們有興趣做貴司的獨家代理。


353.We should like to be pointed as your agent in our country.

我們想擔任貴司在我國的指定代理。


354.We should be glad if you would consider our application to act as agent for sales of your plastic slippers.

如果貴司考慮我司擔任貴司塑料拖鞋的銷售代理的申請,我司將不甚感激。


355.If you none represented you here in London yet, we would like to act as your sole agent.

如果你們在倫敦還有沒有代表的話,我們樂意做你們的獨家代理。


356.As we have learned from our customer Mr. Harry that you are anxious to extend your activity in our market and you are not represented at present. We would like to recommend our company as a most suitable agent for your products.

從我們的顧客Harry先生那裡荻悉,貴司想在我們的市場拓展業務,且貴司目前還沒有代表。我們很樂意推薦我司作為貴司產品的最合適的代理商。


357.We are in a good position to be your sole agent.

擔任貴司的獨家代理,我們優勢明顯。


358.We require the agency in our market for your precision apparatus.

我們要求做貴司精密儀器在我們市場的代理。


359.We hoped that you will point our company as the soled distributor in Japan.

我們希望貴司願意指定我司作為貴司在日本的獨家經銷商。


360.You can entrust us with the soled agency for your shirt in our country.

你們可以委託我司作為貴司襯衫在我國的獨家代理商。


361.We ask to be the sole agent for your clock in our territory.

我們要求成為貴司鐘錶在我們國家的獨家代理商。


362.We’d appreciated very much if you could give us the opportunity to act for you in this city.

如果貴司能提供機會讓我們擔任貴司在該城市的代理的話,我們將不勝感激。


363.We can represent your chemical products if you agree.

若貴司同意,我們能代理貴司的化學產品。


364.We’d like to offer our service in the sale of your refrigerators.

我們很樂意在銷售貴司冰箱方面盡綿薄之力。


365.We shall be very much pleased to act as your sole agent in China for your products.

若擔任貴司產品在中國的獨家代理,我們將非常高興。


Part Two


366.We are able to work as your sole agent because we have local knowledge and wide connections.

我們能夠勝任擔當貴司的獨家,因為我們有本土化和廣泛關係的優勢。


367.We can be a good agent because we have a group of well trained salesman.

我們能夠勝任代理,因為我們有一支訓練有互的銷售隊伍。


368.If we may have the honor to act as your sole agent in the sale of handy crafts in our territory . No doubts such ties will do good to expend our mutual trade.

如果我們能夠擔任貴司手工品在我們區域中的獨家代理,拓展我們雙方的貿易例如領帶將沒有任何問題。


369.If you can sign a sole agency agreements with us will double our turnover.

如果和我們簽訂獨家代理協議的話,將會使銷售額翻番。


370.If you make us your agent in China, we will try our best to push and publicize your products.

如果貴司讓我們做貴司在中國代理的話,我們將盡最大努力來推進和宣傳貴司的產品。


371.We have many advantages to act as your sole agent.

在擔任貴司獨家代理方面我司具有多面的優勢。


372.We have sufficient canvassing abilities to be your sole agent.

我們有充分的調研能力來做貴司的獨家代理。


373. We have enough positive experiences to act as your sole agent.

我們有足夠的積極的經驗來擔任貴司的獨家代理。


374.We trust that our experiences in foreign trade marketing will entitle us to your confidents.

我們自信我們在國際貿易市場的經歷能夠取得貴司的信任。


375.We believe that many years of our experiences in international trade will undoubtedly meet your requirement.

我們相信我們多年的國際貿易經驗能夠毫無疑問地符合貴司的要求。


376.The salesman in our company is well trained and have rich canvassing experience .

我司的銷售人員訓練有素,有豐富的調研經驗。


377.It is our hope that after knowing our sales ability you will consider according us the exclusive selling right for your portable cassette recorders.

知道我們的銷售能力後,我們希望貴司可以根據我們獨有的銷售能力來考慮貴司的便攜式卡帶機。


378. We have 30 years experience in agency and we believe that we could work up very satisfactory in pushing the sales of your products.

我們有30年的代理經驗,我們相信在推進貴司產品方面能夠讓貴司滿意。


379. We can assure you that we are well experienced in this line.

我們讓你確信我們在這個行業經驗豐富。


380. Which our rich experience in marketing your products in our city, we have the ability to increase the turnover to 50,000 $.

基於我們對貴司產品在我們市場上的豐富市場經驗,我們有能力將營業額做到50,000美金。


Unit Fourteen 對代理請求的回應


Part one


381. We are glad to offer you for the sale of our products in your city.

很高興回覆你關於我們產品在貴城的銷售。


382.We have decided to offer you an appointed as our sole agent for New York.

我們已經決定讓你做我們在紐約的獨家代理。


383.Your experience in this field make us believe that you can be a good agent.

你在該領域的經驗使我們相信你能成為一個優秀的代理商。


384.We feeling inclined to agree to your agency of our products.

我們傾向你做我們產品的代理。


385.We are willing to negotiate with you on your proposal to act as our agent.

我們願意同你討論你做我們代理的提議。


386.After paying due consideration to your proposals and investigating your business standing , we have decided to appoint you as our agent in the district you defind.

經過對你的提議及對你商譽的調查,我們已經決定指定你作為我們在該區域的代理。


387.Considering that you are experienced in promoting the sale of our crafted paper and your market still have potential, we have decide to appoint you as our sole agent in your local market.

考慮到貴司在推廣我司工藝品的經驗以及貴司仍存在市場潛力,我們決定指定你作為我們在你本地的代理。


388.We regret that we are unable to accept your proposal since we already have an agent in your area.

遺憾的告訴你我們不能接受你的建議,因為我們在這個區域已經有代理商了。


389.We have already appointed a Tokyo-Silk as our agent in your territory.

我們已經授權一家東京絲綢公司作為我們在你們區域的代理商。


390.Sorry, we have already several representatives of our products in your district.

對不起,我們已有幾家代理在你區域從事我們產品的銷售。


391.We have honestly consider your proposal to represent us in your city for the sale of Chinese porcelain vases and have now appointed you as our agent.

我們認真考慮了貴司在貴城銷售中國瓷器的建議,我們現在指定你為我們的代理商。


392.Your application for sole agency is now under our careful consideration , if possible we should like to know your plan to push the sale of your products.

你做我們獨家代理的建議我們認真考慮,如果可能的話,我們想聽一下你們如何推廣產品銷售。


393.I think we have to about your proposal about agency carefully.

我想我們不得不認真考慮你擔任我司的代理的提議。


394.Please tell us your detailed plan of sales promotion so that we may proceed with our negotiations about the terms of agency agreement.

請告訴我們關於貴司促進銷售的詳細計劃,以便我們進行代理協議的討論。


395. Your proposal for sole agency will soon be under careful study.

你方獨家代理的建議將很快納入我們的認真研究之中。


Part Two


396.We are not inclined to consider any questions concerning agents.

我們不傾向考慮關於代理的任何問題。


397.We are not prepare to point a agent for your district.

我們不準備在你方區域指定代理商。


398.We have no intention of considering exclusive sells in your market at present.

目前我們不考慮在你方區域進行獨家銷售。


399.We are not ready yet to discuss the question of agency in the present moment.

目前我們還沒準備討論代理的問題。


400.Since the market situation is not known to us, we are not going to take the question of sole agency into consideration for the time being.

由於我對市場情況不瞭解,故現在我們不將任何獨家代理問題納入考慮之中。


分享到:


相關文章: