精刷美劇學英語,老友記第2期:能問閃電俠中最強的是誰?

第一遍,盲聽






第二遍,結合文本細聽

Oh, come on. You told me about the last dream. No, forget it. 快,你已告訴我昨晚的夢。不,死了這條心的。

Oh, why not. Was I doing anything particularly... saucy? 為什麼?難道是夢中的我對你過於粗魯?

All right, fine. Um, you were not the only one there. Joey was there too. All right. 好吧,不僅你在場,Joey也在場。好的。

Was there...uh, huh, huh, huh... andybody, anybody else there. No. 還有......其他人嗎?沒了。

You're sure? Nobody uh, handed out uh, mints or anything? 你確定?旁邊沒人蠢蠢欲動?

No, it was just the three of us. Huh! 沒有,只有我們三個。啊。

So, tell me. Was it like you and Chandler, and then you and me, or you and me and Chandler? 是你跟Chandler之後再跟我,還是我們三個同時?

You know what? What? 你知道嗎?什麼?

There were times when it wasn't even me. 有幾次甚至沒有我。

That is so sweet, you guys. 你們真好。

Hey, Mon. Mon, Ethan called again. Mon? Monica… What? Monica…… Ethan又來電了。Monica……什麼事?

Ethan called again. Oh. You're not seeing him anymore? Ethan又來電了。喔。你不想再見到他了?

No. You know, sometimes just things doesn't work out. 你知道,有些事情無法勉強的。

And this has nothing to do with the fact that he needs a note to get out of gym. 這跟他需要假條才能離開學校無關?

I, I didn't say any... I sw... I did not say anything, I swear. He stopped by. 我什麼都沒說,我發誓,他只是順路過來。

Listen, the next time you talk to him, could you ask him which one the strongest Power Ranger is? 下回見到他時,能問閃電俠中最強的是誰?

Oh, yeah. Ha, ha, ha, oh my life is just so amusing. Could we drop it now? 好。我的生活簡直是太多采多姿了。可以換個話題嗎?

Sorry. It's morphin time! Stegosaurus! Tyrannosaurus! 對不起。現在是變身時刻!劍龍!暴龍!

Ooh, oh, I've gotta go. Whoa, oh, head rush. One more, and then I have to go. Cool! 我得走了。噢,頭暈。再一回我就得走了。酷!

第三遍,不看文本,檢測聽力結果,回到文本開頭再聽一遍;


精刷美劇學英語,老友記第2期:能問閃電俠中最強的是誰?


分享到:


相關文章: