04:19《殺死伊芙》朱迪·科默


朱迪·科默(Jodie Comer),英國著名演員。2019年憑電視劇《殺死伊芙》獲得第29屆英國電影、電視藝術學院最佳女主角獎和第71屆艾美獎劇情類最佳女主角獎。這位美女演員在生活中的個性是什麼樣的呢?一起來看最新專訪,暢聊她的“上一次”。

Scene one take one.

一幕一問。

Oh!

哦!

The last people I kissed was probably the entire cast and crew of killing Eve when we wrapped 5:00 a. m. in the morning.

我最近最想親吻的人或許是《殺死伊芙》的全體劇組人員,那一天的凌晨五點,我們終於殺青了。

So yeah, I think I give everyone a kiss goodbye then.

對的,我覺得我應該給全劇組的人一個道別的吻。

If I told you the last scene I shop for killing Eve I would be killed.

如果我說出了《殺死伊芙》的最後一幕,我也會被殺死的。

Last accent I adopted?

最近模仿的口音?

This year I had to do American with a film I shot in this summer.

今年夏天用美國口音演了一部電影。

So that was new especially because they deliver their jokes and everything with different inflections and all the rest of it.

這是全新的體驗,特別是這種口音需要用到不同的音調和其他的發音方式去展現笑話和其他的表達。

So that was the newest accent that I have adopted this year.

這就是我最近模仿的一種口音。

Last time you were star-struck?

最近喜歡的明星?

Last time I was star-struck.

最近喜歡上的明星。

At the Golden Globes I met Jennifer Aniston.

在美國電影金球獎頒獎典禮上,我見到了詹妮弗·安妮絲頓。

I know a little bit of me died inside.

我感覺簡直被她迷倒了。

Because she was so nice and that woman's arm muscles, the definition in her arms.

她特別漂亮,而且她那女性美的手臂肌肉線條是如此的曼妙。

Wow.

哇哦。

Last time you Googled yourself?

上一次在谷歌搜你自己?

Probably after the Golden Globes to get a good picture of me and my outfit.

大概是在金球獎之後,為了收集一些自己的照片,看看自己的著裝效果。

Last time you told your agent "no way"?

上一次對經紀人說“不”?

I very rarely tell my agent "no way".

我很少拒絕經紀人。

But I think a definite time in which I said that to her was a request to be on Celebrity Bear Grylls.

我很清楚記得有一次我對經紀人說"不"是她要求我參加貝爺的《荒野求生》。

I was like no way.

我馬上說:“不去。”

Because nobody needs to see me drinking my own urine on national television.

因為沒人希望在國家電視臺上看到我為了在野外生存去喝自己的尿。

Last hangover?

上一次宿醉?

I dropped out with my agent, and we ended up in a karaoke party.

結束後,我是和經紀人一起離開的,最後我們去了KTV。

Phoebe waller Bridge was hosting and didn't even turn up!

菲比·沃勒-布里奇是組織人,不過他一直沒出現!

So we were the first ones there and I was first up on karaoke.

我們是第一個到的,這也是我第一次去KTV。

So I'm very proud of that.

所以,這次我十分滿意。

Last lie you told?

上一次你說的謊?

I can't remember the last lie I told.

最後一次撒謊,我記不太清了。

It's just probably scary because maybe that means I do it a lot, I don't know.

這可有些嚇人,或許這意味著我撒了不少慌,我也不知道。

Last book you read?

上一次讀的書?

This is really bad but I haven't read a book in a very very long time.

這雖然很不好,不過我確實很長時間沒有讀一本書了。

Because I really struggle when I'm reading>

因為我在讀劇本的時候很難分心去讀別的東西。

I've just started at East of Eden.

我最近開始讀《伊甸之東》。

Cuz again, Phoebe waller Bridge told me to read it.

因為菲比推薦我閱讀這本書。

And anything that Phoebe waller Bridge tells me to do, I'd do it.

只要是菲比讓我去做的,我都會去做。

Last TV series you watched?

上一部看的電視劇?

I just watch Don't Fuck With Cats.

我最近看了《別惹貓咪》。

Has anyone else seen it?

有人看過嗎?

Last screenshot on your phone?

手機裡的上一張截屏?

It's actually makes me a little bit nervous.

這個問題確實讓我有些緊張。

Last screen shot on my phone is of a ridiculously expensive coat that I want to buy.

最近的一張手機截屏是一件極為昂貴的大衣,我很想買。

But I won't buy.

但我不會買的。

Last selfie you took?

上一張你的自拍?

Oh god, this could be embarrassing.

噢,天啊,好尷尬。

Oh I got hot sauce in my eye.

噢,我眼睛進了辣醬。

So I was obviously looking for attention.

當然就發出來,想讓大家關心我一下。

Last photo you deleted?

上一張刪掉的圖片?

I ain't going into my deleted files y'all!

我不會分享刪了的照片哦!

That's deleted for a reason.

刪了肯定是有原因的。

Last time you slid into someone's DMs?

上一次和別人大膽曖昧私聊?

The last time I really slid into someone's DMs.

最近一次,大膽私聊的對象。

Aimee Lou Wood of sex education.

是出演《性愛自修室》的艾米·盧·伍德。

Because I watched the first series, and I was completely obsessed with her.

因為在看完第一季之後,我完全被她迷住了。

So I felt that I needed to tell her I loved her.

所以我覺得,我有必要告訴她我喜歡她。

Last time you were in Liverpool?

上一次你在利物浦?

The last time I was in Liverpool was for my Vogue cover story!

我最後一次在利物浦是為了《Vogue》的封面故事!

Last time you ate fish & chips?

上一次吃炸魚薯條?

I can't remember the last time we ate fish and chips was just actually now making me really sad.

我已經記不清最近一次吃炸魚和薯條是什麼時候了,這讓我覺得十分難過。

Should I have fish and chips once a week?

我是不是應該每週吃一次炸魚和薯條?

Last time you went to a football match?

上一次看足球賽?

My dad calls me and my mum "glory hunters".

我爸爸形容我和媽媽是"勝利之神"。

Because we only ever go to the football game when there's some good happened.

因為只要我們去看球,總會有好事發生。

Last piece of advice which you valued?

上一條你所看重的忠告?

I think my last piece of advice which I value the most is from myself.

最近聽過的最有價值的建議是我告誡自己的。

I just realized that the past year that I should trust my gut.

我意識到在過去的幾年裡,我應該相信自己的直覺。

I kind of got lost a little bit and things happened that reminded myself that I should listen to myself.

我似乎失去了些什麼,往事提醒我要聆聽自己的心聲。

You're the person who knows what the answer is and what it is that you want to do.

你自己就知道答案,知道自己該做什麼。

So to trust my own got from myself!

所以,相信自己,聆聽內心!

Those were my last acts.

以上就是我最近的活動了。

Thank you.

謝謝。


分享到:


相關文章: