04:19《杀死伊芙》朱迪·科默


朱迪·科默(Jodie Comer),英国著名演员。2019年凭电视剧《杀死伊芙》获得第29届英国电影、电视艺术学院最佳女主角奖和第71届艾美奖剧情类最佳女主角奖。这位美女演员在生活中的个性是什么样的呢?一起来看最新专访,畅聊她的“上一次”。

Scene one take one.

一幕一问。

Oh!

哦!

The last people I kissed was probably the entire cast and crew of killing Eve when we wrapped 5:00 a. m. in the morning.

我最近最想亲吻的人或许是《杀死伊芙》的全体剧组人员,那一天的凌晨五点,我们终于杀青了。

So yeah, I think I give everyone a kiss goodbye then.

对的,我觉得我应该给全剧组的人一个道别的吻。

If I told you the last scene I shop for killing Eve I would be killed.

如果我说出了《杀死伊芙》的最后一幕,我也会被杀死的。

Last accent I adopted?

最近模仿的口音?

This year I had to do American with a film I shot in this summer.

今年夏天用美国口音演了一部电影。

So that was new especially because they deliver their jokes and everything with different inflections and all the rest of it.

这是全新的体验,特别是这种口音需要用到不同的音调和其他的发音方式去展现笑话和其他的表达。

So that was the newest accent that I have adopted this year.

这就是我最近模仿的一种口音。

Last time you were star-struck?

最近喜欢的明星?

Last time I was star-struck.

最近喜欢上的明星。

At the Golden Globes I met Jennifer Aniston.

在美国电影金球奖颁奖典礼上,我见到了詹妮弗·安妮丝顿。

I know a little bit of me died inside.

我感觉简直被她迷倒了。

Because she was so nice and that woman's arm muscles, the definition in her arms.

她特别漂亮,而且她那女性美的手臂肌肉线条是如此的曼妙。

Wow.

哇哦。

Last time you Googled yourself?

上一次在谷歌搜你自己?

Probably after the Golden Globes to get a good picture of me and my outfit.

大概是在金球奖之后,为了收集一些自己的照片,看看自己的着装效果。

Last time you told your agent "no way"?

上一次对经纪人说“不”?

I very rarely tell my agent "no way".

我很少拒绝经纪人。

But I think a definite time in which I said that to her was a request to be on Celebrity Bear Grylls.

我很清楚记得有一次我对经纪人说"不"是她要求我参加贝爷的《荒野求生》。

I was like no way.

我马上说:“不去。”

Because nobody needs to see me drinking my own urine on national television.

因为没人希望在国家电视台上看到我为了在野外生存去喝自己的尿。

Last hangover?

上一次宿醉?

I dropped out with my agent, and we ended up in a karaoke party.

结束后,我是和经纪人一起离开的,最后我们去了KTV。

Phoebe waller Bridge was hosting and didn't even turn up!

菲比·沃勒-布里奇是组织人,不过他一直没出现!

So we were the first ones there and I was first up on karaoke.

我们是第一个到的,这也是我第一次去KTV。

So I'm very proud of that.

所以,这次我十分满意。

Last lie you told?

上一次你说的谎?

I can't remember the last lie I told.

最后一次撒谎,我记不太清了。

It's just probably scary because maybe that means I do it a lot, I don't know.

这可有些吓人,或许这意味着我撒了不少慌,我也不知道。

Last book you read?

上一次读的书?

This is really bad but I haven't read a book in a very very long time.

这虽然很不好,不过我确实很长时间没有读一本书了。

Because I really struggle when I'm reading>

因为我在读剧本的时候很难分心去读别的东西。

I've just started at East of Eden.

我最近开始读《伊甸之东》。

Cuz again, Phoebe waller Bridge told me to read it.

因为菲比推荐我阅读这本书。

And anything that Phoebe waller Bridge tells me to do, I'd do it.

只要是菲比让我去做的,我都会去做。

Last TV series you watched?

上一部看的电视剧?

I just watch Don't Fuck With Cats.

我最近看了《别惹猫咪》。

Has anyone else seen it?

有人看过吗?

Last screenshot on your phone?

手机里的上一张截屏?

It's actually makes me a little bit nervous.

这个问题确实让我有些紧张。

Last screen shot on my phone is of a ridiculously expensive coat that I want to buy.

最近的一张手机截屏是一件极为昂贵的大衣,我很想买。

But I won't buy.

但我不会买的。

Last selfie you took?

上一张你的自拍?

Oh god, this could be embarrassing.

噢,天啊,好尴尬。

Oh I got hot sauce in my eye.

噢,我眼睛进了辣酱。

So I was obviously looking for attention.

当然就发出来,想让大家关心我一下。

Last photo you deleted?

上一张删掉的图片?

I ain't going into my deleted files y'all!

我不会分享删了的照片哦!

That's deleted for a reason.

删了肯定是有原因的。

Last time you slid into someone's DMs?

上一次和别人大胆暧昧私聊?

The last time I really slid into someone's DMs.

最近一次,大胆私聊的对象。

Aimee Lou Wood of sex education.

是出演《性爱自修室》的艾米·卢·伍德。

Because I watched the first series, and I was completely obsessed with her.

因为在看完第一季之后,我完全被她迷住了。

So I felt that I needed to tell her I loved her.

所以我觉得,我有必要告诉她我喜欢她。

Last time you were in Liverpool?

上一次你在利物浦?

The last time I was in Liverpool was for my Vogue cover story!

我最后一次在利物浦是为了《Vogue》的封面故事!

Last time you ate fish & chips?

上一次吃炸鱼薯条?

I can't remember the last time we ate fish and chips was just actually now making me really sad.

我已经记不清最近一次吃炸鱼和薯条是什么时候了,这让我觉得十分难过。

Should I have fish and chips once a week?

我是不是应该每周吃一次炸鱼和薯条?

Last time you went to a football match?

上一次看足球赛?

My dad calls me and my mum "glory hunters".

我爸爸形容我和妈妈是"胜利之神"。

Because we only ever go to the football game when there's some good happened.

因为只要我们去看球,总会有好事发生。

Last piece of advice which you valued?

上一条你所看重的忠告?

I think my last piece of advice which I value the most is from myself.

最近听过的最有价值的建议是我告诫自己的。

I just realized that the past year that I should trust my gut.

我意识到在过去的几年里,我应该相信自己的直觉。

I kind of got lost a little bit and things happened that reminded myself that I should listen to myself.

我似乎失去了些什么,往事提醒我要聆听自己的心声。

You're the person who knows what the answer is and what it is that you want to do.

你自己就知道答案,知道自己该做什么。

So to trust my own got from myself!

所以,相信自己,聆听内心!

Those were my last acts.

以上就是我最近的活动了。

Thank you.

谢谢。


分享到:


相關文章: