跟誰學英語:幾十句經典電影臺詞,卻說盡一生事(上篇)

經典永流傳~

週末我們一起來回顧

那些經典電影裡,

觸動你心絃的那些小句子吧~


跟誰學英語:幾十句經典電影臺詞,卻說盡一生事(上篇)

所謂經典,就是我們所懼怕的時間,它卻完全不怕


《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

跟誰學英語:幾十句經典電影臺詞,卻說盡一生事(上篇)

Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。


Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
Miracles happen every day.
奇蹟每天都在發生。
If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。


It made me look like a duck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.


死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。


I don't know if we each have a destiny,or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.


我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是隻是到處隨風飄蕩


You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.

放下包袱,繼續前進


Shit happens!

不好的事情發生了


It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.

就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光


If there is anything you need I will not be far away.

用情至專


I am a man of my word.

我是信守我承諾的人


There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.

某人的一小步就是人類的一大步


Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.

沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分


A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.

誇獎別人一定要把這句話掛在嘴上


That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.

牛毛細雨,瓢泊大雨


You are no different than anybody else is.

你和別人沒有任何的不同


There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.

牛毛細雨,瓢泊大雨


I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is.

我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情


Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢


《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》

跟誰學英語:幾十句經典電影臺詞,卻說盡一生事(上篇)


You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠裡的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。


There is something inside ,that they can't get to ,that they can't touch. That's yours.


那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。


And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。


Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.


恐懼讓你淪為囚犯。希望可以感受自由。


Get busy living or get busy dieing.
要麼忙於活著,要麼忙於死去。
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.


堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。


Forget that there are place in the world that are not made out of stone, there is something inside that they can not get to that is hope .


不要忘了,這個世界穿透一切高牆的東西,它就在我們的內心深處,他們無法達到,也接觸不到,那就是希望.


《The Lion King獅子王》

跟誰學英語:幾十句經典電影臺詞,卻說盡一生事(上篇)


Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。


When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.


如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。


過去的事是不可以改變的。
Yes, the past can hurt.But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.

對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。


This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?


這是我的國土,我不為她而戰鬥,誰為呢?


(未完待續……明日更精彩,不要錯過噢!)


分享到:


相關文章: