非常不錯的英文情景對話——About the Train 火車(含慢速錄音)

非常不錯的英文情景對話——About the Train 火車(含慢速錄音)

Unit 9 About the Train 關於火車

非常不錯的英文情景對話——About the Train 火車(含慢速錄音)

Al: So, Bob, do you take the train often?

Bob你經常坐火車嗎?

Bob: Yes, Al. Almost every day.

是的,幾乎每天都坐。

Al: Almost every day? That’s a lot.

幾乎每天?那還蠻多的。

Bob: Well, I enjoy the train. It’s very convenient.

嗯,我喜歡坐火車。非常方便。

Al: I see.

我明白。

非常不錯的英文情景對話——About the Train 火車(含慢速錄音)

Bob: And it’s the fastest way to travel across town.

而且火車穿越市區是最快點的方式。

Al: Are there many people on the train during the rush hour?

在上下班高峰期火車上人多嗎?

Bob: Well, there are many people in the morning before work. And there are many people in the evening after work.

嗯,在早上上班前和晚上下班後有很多人。

Al: What about other times?

其它時間呢?

Bob: At other times? No. Not so many people.

其它時間?不,沒那麼多。

Al: And there is never a traffic jam?

並且從來沒有交通堵塞嗎?

Bob: On the train? There’s never any traffic jam.

在火車上?從來沒有。

Al: Oh, that’s good.

哦,那很好。

Bob: It’s the fastest way to travel.

那是旅行的最快方式。

Al: Yeah you know. I think it’s faster than driving a car.

是的。我覺那比開車快。

Bob: And the train is not very expensive.

而且火車並不是很貴。

非常不錯的英文情景對話——About the Train 火車(含慢速錄音)

Al: Hey, Bob! Look at that sign.

嘿,Bob! 看那個標誌牌。

Bob: The University? Uh, oh! We’re waiting the wrong train.

大學?啊,噢!我們等錯車了。

Al: We’re on the wrong platform, teacher?

我們上錯站臺了,老師?

Bob:Yes, We’re on the wrong platform.

是的,我們上錯站臺了。

Al: So, now what do we do?

那麼,我們該怎麼辦呢?

Bob: Well, we can take a taxi. Taxi is good.

我們可以打的。打的也不錯。

Al: Yes, taxi is good. Let’s take a taxi. And we won’t waste our time waiting for the wrong train.

是的,打的也好。讓我們打的。這樣我們就不會浪費時間等錯誤的火車了。

非常不錯的英文情景對話——About the Train 火車(含慢速錄音)

非常不錯的英文情景對話——About the Train 火車(含慢速錄音)


分享到:


相關文章: