中英雙語閱讀47(音頻)


How many copies do you want?

您要印多少份?

For how long would you need it?

請問您需要租用多久呢?

I wonder if you could provide Internet service. I have to reply to an E-mail.

我想知道你們是否提供網絡服務,我想發一封電子郵件。

Please pay a 10 yuan deposit.

請付10元押金。

I'm sorry, sir. Could you please write it down for me?

對不起,先生,您能把它寫下來嗎?

I need a slide projector for a meeting tomorrow. Can I hire one here?

我明天的會議需要一部幻燈機,請問能在這裡租用嗎?

We charge five hundreds Hong Kong dollars for one day, while the hourly rate is a hundred Hong Kong dollars.

我們出租全天的費用是港幣500元,若以每小時算,則需港幣100元。

Can I put that on my hotel bill?

費用可以算在酒店的賬單內嗎?

I've run out of name cards. Could you have some made for me?

我的名片用完了,您能幫我再印一些嗎?

The translating service is at cost, plus a twenty percent service charge.

翻譯服務要收取費用,加上20%的服務費。

Our photocopying machine is out of order.

我們的複印機出故障了。


中英雙語閱讀47(音頻)


分享到:


相關文章: