【劇情介紹】
Sheldon潛入Penny家打掃衛生, Leonard諷刺地說這種行為是不正確的。
SHELDON: Sarcasm?
諷刺我呢?
LEONARD: you think?
你覺得呢?
SHELDON: Granted, my methods may have been somewhat unorthodox but the end result will be a measurable enhancement to Penny's quality of life.
老實說,我的方法也許有些極端,但是我覺得這最終會有效的增加penny的生活質量。
LEONARD: You've convinced me, maybe we should sneak in and shampoo her carpet.
你說的對,也許我們今晚應該再偷溜進去,給她的毯子洗個泡泡浴
SHELDON: -you don't think that crosses a line?
你不覺得那樣太過火了嗎?
LEONARD: -yes. For God's sake, Sheldon ,do I have to hold up sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
當然,看在上帝的份上,Sheldon,難道我每次開口還要舉塊諷刺牌嗎?
SHELDON: You have a sarcasm sign?
你居然還有一塊諷刺牌?
【口語講解】
1. You think? 一般用於口語中反問對方”你說呢”.
2. Granted 算是如此,但是.同意對方所說的話,但是自己也有別的意見.
3. a measurable enhancement to 大大地提高了….
4. You've convinced me. 你把我說服了, 我服你了.
5. sneak in 溜進,潛入
6. cross a line 超出底線,太過分了
7. For God's sake 美劇對話經常聽到,尤其對於不可理喻的人說,帶有我的天哪,拜託的意思