听电影学英语 阿甘正传 life was like a box of chocolates

听电影学英语 阿甘正传 life was like a box of chocolates

听电影学英语 阿甘正传 life was like a box of chocolates

看过阿甘正传的朋友想必都很熟悉这个经典名句,下面我们就跟着音频一起回顾阿甘正传的开场,一起学习地道的英语表达。

Hello. My name's Forrest,Forrest Gump.

你好,我叫Forrest,Forrest Gump

Do you want a chocolate?

要吃巧克力吗?

I could eat about a million and a half of these.

这玩意我可以吃150万粒

My mama always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. "

我妈常说:“人生像一盒巧克力你无法预知你会吃到什么口味”

Those must be comfortable shoes.

穿那双鞋一定很舒服

I bet you could walk all day in shoes like that and not feel a thing.

尽管你走一整天也不会痛

I wish I had shoes like that.

真希望我也有一双

My feet hurt .

我的脚痛

Mama always said there's an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.

我妈说从鞋子看人 可以看出很多事

Where they're going,where they've been.

知道他们要上哪去 去过哪里

I've worn lots of shoes.

我穿烂过许多鞋

I bet if I think about it real hard

我若是拼命地想

I could remember my fi rst pair of shoes.

也能想起我的第一双鞋

Mama said they'd take me anywhere .

我妈说那双鞋 会带我走遍天下

She said they was my magic shoes.

她说那是我的"宝鞋"

All right, Forrest, Open your eyes now .

好,Forrest,可以睁开眼睛了

Let's take a little walk around.

我们来走走看!

How do those feel?

感觉怎么样?

His legs are strong, Mrs. Gump,as strong as I've ever seen.

Mrs. Gump,他这双腿很强健,没见过这么有力的腿。

听电影学英语 阿甘正传 life was like a box of chocolates

But his back's as crooked as a politician.

但是他的背跟政客一样歪曲。


分享到:


相關文章: