外國餐廳必備口語表達

外國餐廳必備口語表達

預訂Booking

Waiter:How may I help you?請問有什麼可以幫到你?

Customer:Hi,I would like to book a table for one,please.Can you fit me in at 7pm tonight?你好,我想預訂一個人的座位。今天晚上七點鐘可以嗎?

Waiter:Sure,no problem.好的,沒問題。

Customer:Great!太棒了!

所以預訂國外的餐廳時,記得說清楚人數和時間哦!

點餐Ordering

Waiter:Here’s the menu,sir.你好,這是餐牌。

Customer:Any recommendations?有什麼推薦嗎?

Waiter:You might try our steak.There is a set menu which includes a T-bone steak with salad.This set meal is very popular.And it’s half-price today.您該嚐嚐我們的牛排,這裡有一個套餐,包含了一份T骨牛排和沙拉。這個餐非常“熱門”,而且今天半價

Customer:That sounds great.I’ll have that. 聽起來很不錯,我就要這個。

Waiter:So how would you lik your steak cooked?您的牛排要幾分熟呢?

Customer:I’d like my steak medium-well.And also Ranch dressing for my salad.我想要七成熟的牛排,而且配牧場沙拉醬。

Steak doneness levels are:rare,medium-rare,medium,medium-well,well-done.牛排的成熟程度:一成熟,三成熟,五成熟,七成熟,全熟。

買單Paying the bill

Customer:Can I get the bill ,please.你好,買單。

Waiter:That would be 80 dollars.一共80美元。

Customer:Here’s 100 dollars,keep the change.這裡是100美金,不用找了。

(國外餐廳買單,是要給小費的哦~)


分享到:


相關文章: