“我们要去路对面坐公交”英语怎么说?

Which bus should we take?

我们应该坐哪路公交?

“我们要去路对面坐公交”英语怎么说?

Which subway do we need to take?

我们应该坐几号地铁?

The bus is here, let's get in.

公交来了,我们上车吧。

How many stops are there left?(问站数)

还有几站到目的地?

How many stops is it from here to the central park?(问距离)

从这儿到中央公园有多远?

“我们要去路对面坐公交”英语怎么说?

Let's take subway to the park.

我们坐地铁去公园吧。

Is that the bus we should take?

我们要等的是这路公交吗?

Get on the subway train after people get off.

先下后上。

“我们要去路对面坐公交”英语怎么说?

Do not jump around on subway train.

别在地铁里跑。

We should cross the street to take bus.

我们要到路对面去坐公交。

Grab the handle.

抓住扶手。

Watch your step when you get on the train.

上车时注意脚下。


分享到:


相關文章: