02.28 老友記 第一季 第七集 中英文臺詞 完整版 Part 4

看一下 下一步是什麼 吹泡泡

Ah, let's see. What next? Blow a bubble.

吹泡泡好 展現

A bubble's good. It's got a...

大男孩的魅力 很頑皮

boyish charm, it's impish.

來吧

Here we go.

吹得好啊 小鬼 不要緊

Nice going, imp. OK, it's OK.

我只需把手伸過去

All I need to do is reach over

將它放回口中

and put it in my mouth.

救得好

Good save!

現在我已重回軌道

We're back on track,

而且還嚼著別人的口香糖

and I'm...chewing someone else's gum.

這不是我的口香糖

This is not my gum.

天哪天哪 現在你還被噎到了

Oh my God! Oh my God! And now you're choking.

你沒事吧

Are you alright?

天呀 你噎到了

My God, you're choking!

感覺好點沒

That better?

好多了

Yes.

謝謝 剛才真是

Thank you. That was... that was....

絕佳的選擇

Perfection?

他講什麼呢 那麼好笑

Wha-What did he say that was so funny?

我完全搞不懂

I have absolutely no idea.

女人都這樣

That's... that's classic.

天啊 我在幹什麼 我在幹什麼啊

Oh my God, you guys, what am I doing? What am I doing?

這太不像我了

This is so un-me!

不介意的話我要上了

If you want, I'll do it.

我知道

I know,

我只想咬他的下嘴唇

I just want to bite his bottom lip.

但我不會的

But I won't.

上帝啊 他第一次對我微笑時

God, the first time he smiled at me...

那三秒鐘比我和巴瑞在百慕達

those three seconds were more exciting than

待三個禮拜還令我興奮

three weeks in Bermuda with Barry.

你騎摩托車嗎

You know, did you ride mopeds?

因為我聽說

Because I've heard...

好吧 不是聊這個的時候 明白

Oh, I see... it's not about that right now. OK.

我知道這樣很膚淺

Y'know, I know it's totally superficial

而且我們毫無共通點

and we have absolutely nothing in common,

連語言也不通但上帝喲

and we don't even speak the same language but Goooooooddddddd....

保羅

Paolo.

羅斯

Hi.Ross!

聽著

Listen. Um,

聽著

listen.um,

有件事你該知道

Something you should... know...

瑞秋和我

Rachel and I...

有那麼點意思

we're kind of a thing.

意思

Thing?

你倆做愛了

Ah, you... have the sex?

No,

沒沒 技術上而言還沒做愛

no, no. Technically the... sex is not... being had,

但是呢 這不是重點

but that's... see, that's not the point.

重點是

See, um, the point is that...

瑞秋和我

Rachel and I

應該在一起

should be, er, together.

而如果你橫插一腳在

You know, and if you get in the.... um...

床上

Bed?

不是 我不是指那個

No, that's not where I was going.

如果你讓我們無法成一對

Er, if you get in the... way, of us becoming a thing,

我會非常難過

then I would be, well, very sad.

你懂一點英文

So you do know a little English.

會一點

Poco... a leetle.

對 你懂什麼叫大騙子嗎

Do you know the word crap weasel?

-不懂 -有意思

- No. - That's funny,

因為你就是 你是個超級大騙子

because you know, you are a huge crap weasel!

錢德勒 我們已玩了一小時

Chandler, we've been here for an hour doing this!

很簡單的 準備好沒

Now watch, it's easy. OK. Ready?

試試看

Try it.

不 你該拍一下

No, you've got to whip it.

看看看 最後一根蠟燭就要燃盡

Oh, look look look. The last candle's about to burn out.

負46 負47 負48

negative 46, negative 47, negative 48

-謝天謝地 -謝謝啊

- Thank you. - Thanks.

一點光都沒有 有點恐怖

Kinda... spooky without any lights.

聽著聽著 我這個最逼真

OK, guys, guys? I have the definitive one

羅斯 現在表白貌似不太是時候

Hey Ross. This probably isn't the best time to bring it up,

但你得為莫妮卡開個派對

but you have to throw a party for Monica.

-玩得真開心 -是啊

- Well, this has been fun. - Yes.

對 謝謝你將手機借我用

Yes, thanks for letting me use your phone...

並救了我的命

and for saving my life.

再見了 錢德勒

Well, goodbye Chandler.

這次的停電經歷很歡樂

I had a great blackout.

再見

See ya.

我的賬戶號碼是7143457

Hi, um, I'm account number 7143457.

我不知道你有沒有錄到

And, uh, I don't know if you got any of that,

但我想要這卷錄影帶的拷貝

but I would really like a copy of the tape.


老友記 第一季 第七集 中英文臺詞 完整版 Part 4

以上內容均為網絡免費獲取資源加工整理,僅限學習交流使用

需要完整版請私信或留言


分享到:


相關文章: