中英文閱讀+MP3伊索寓言:狼與鶴(下),培養孩子,閱讀興趣


中英文閱讀+MP3伊索寓言:狼與鶴(下),培養孩子,閱讀興趣


The Wolf and the Crane

狼與鶴(下)

Wolf: Wait, Miss Sheep. I'll do anything for you. Plus, I'll give you a reward. Please! I won't eat you! Come back!

狼:等等,羊小姐。我願意為你做任何事。而且,我會報答你的。拜託!我不吃你!回來!

The Wolf keeps calling the Sheep, but the Sheep just keeps walking. The Wolf's throat gets worse and worse. He can hardly speak now. The Wolf is very sick and depressed. Later, a Crane comes by. The Crane is a very kind bird.

狼不斷地叫著羊,可是羊還是走開了。狼的喉嚨越來越疼了,他現在幾乎連話都說不出來了。狼感到很難受,而且很沮喪。後來,有一隻鶴經過,這是一隻善良的鳥。

Crane: What's the matter, Wolf? You look very pale.

鶴:狼,你怎麼了?你的臉色看起來很蒼白。

Wolf: (husky voice) it's nothing. Just go away.

狼:(嘶啞的聲音)沒事。走開。

Crane; What's wrong? Are you sick?

鶴:怎麼回事?你病了嗎?

Wolf: (husky voice) I said, just go away.

狼:(嘶啞的聲音)我說了,走開。

The Crane feels sorry for the Wolf.

鶴覺得狼可憐。

Crane: Tell me what's wrong. I'll help you.

鶴:告訴我你怎麼了,我可以幫助你。

Wolf: (husky voice) Really? You will help me?

狼:(嘶啞的聲音)真的?你要幫我?

Crane: Sure. How can I help you?

鶴:當然。我要怎麼幫你呢?

Wolf: (husky voice) Well, to tell the truth. There is a bone stuck in my throat. I can't take it out by myself. If you take it out for me, I'll do anything for you. Plus, I'll even give you a big reward.

狼:(嘶啞的聲音)哦,說實話,有一根骨頭卡在我的喉嚨裡,我自己取不出來。如果你能幫我拿出來,我會為你做任何事情。

Crane: Really? Great! Just open wide and say, "Ah..."

鶴:真的?太棒了!來張開嘴,說“啊……”

Wolf: Ahhhh...

狼:啊……

The Crane puts his long neck and bill inside the Wolf's mouth.

鶴將它長長的脖子和嘴伸到狼的嘴裡。

Crane: It's very dark in here. I can't see anything.

鶴:這裡很暗!我什麼也看不見。

Wolf: It's to your right. Look there.

狼:在你的右邊,看那裡。

The Crane finds the bone ant take it out easily.

鶴找到了骨頭,很容易就把它取了出來。

Crane: Here it is. I got it. Geez! Look at this! It is so big! It must have really hurt.

鶴:就是這個,我拿到了。老天!你看看!好大一塊骨頭!那一定很疼吧!

Wolf: Now I feel much better. Good-bye then.

狼:現在我覺得好多了,那就後會有期吧。

Crane: But wait a minute. Aren't you even going to say "thank you"? And where is my reward?

鶴:可是等一等。你連“謝謝”都不說嗎?我的報酬又在哪裡呢?

Wolf: Your reward? I gave it to you already.

狼:你的報酬?我已經給你了。

Crane: You did? When?

鶴:給我了?什麼時候?

Wolf: When I didn't bite off your head. You are still alive, aren't you?

狼:當我沒有咬斷你的頭的時候。你現在還活著,不是嗎?

Crane: What? That's my reward? I should have known.

鶴:什麼?那是我的報酬?我早該料到的。

The Crane can't stop shaking his head in disbelief.

鶴不停地搖著頭,他不相信這一切是真的。

MORAL:Don't expect anything from an ungrateful person.

寓意:不要妄想要從忘恩負義的人身上得到任何東西。


分享到:


相關文章: