伊索寓言12:北風與太陽(下),少兒中英文+MP3,讀故事學英語


伊索寓言12:北風與太陽(下),少兒中英文+MP3,讀故事學英語


The Wind and the Sun

北風與太陽(下)

Wind: What's the matter? Why isn't the coat coming off?

怎麼回事?為什麼沒有脫外套?

Stranger: The wind is strong today. I am cold. Brrr..

今天的風好大啊。我好冷。(冷顫)

Wind: I'll try harder.

我更使勁吹吹看。

Stranger: Achoo! It is getting colder. I better hold on to my coat.

啊嚏!更冷了。我得裹緊我的外套。

Wind: Blow away coat! Blow away!

把外套吹走!吹走!

Sun: It's no use.

沒有用的。

Wind: I'll try one last time.

我最後再試一次。

Sun: This is your last chance.

這是你最後的機會。

Wind: Okay. I will blow harder.

好的,我會使勁吹。

The Wind blows as hard as he can, but the Stranger's coat doesn't blow away.

風使勁地吹著,但是這個陌生人的外套並沒有被吹落。

Sun: You are very strong, Mr. Wind. But sometimes strength is no use. It's my turn now. I'll try.

你很厲害,風先生。但是有時候,力量是沒有用的。現在輪到我了。我會試試。

Wind: Go ahead. It won't be easy.

隨便,這不會很簡單。

The Wind is a little worried.

風開始有點擔心了。

Wind: (murmur)What if she wins? No, that can't be.

(自言自語)如果她贏了呢?不,她不可能。

The Sun shines gently on the Stranger.

太陽使勁照耀在陌生人身上。

Stranger: What happened to the wind? The sun is out now. It is getting warm. Gee, what a strange day!

這風怎麼了?太陽出來了,現在變得暖和了,哇,好奇怪的天氣!

The Stranger looks up at the Sun and fans himself.

陌生人看看太陽,對著自己扇起來。

Stranger: It's getting warmer. I can't stand it!

開始變熱了。我堅持不住了!

The Stranger starts loosening his coat button.

陌生人開始鬆開他外套的紐扣。

Wind: I don't understand. You didn't do anything.

我不明白,你什麼都沒做。

Sun: Strength is not everything. Just watch.

力量並不代表一切。你看著。

The Stranger loosens all of his coat buttons. The Sun keeps shinning on him.

陌生人解開了他所有的紐扣,陽光繼續照耀在他身上。

Stranger: I am still hot. It's like spring. I must take off my coat.

我仍然很熱。就像是春天。我得脫掉我的外套。

Wind: He is taking off his coat! I don't believe it. You didn't do anything.

他正在脫外套!我不敢相信。你什麼都沒做。

Sun: Yes, I did. I gave him sunshine. I made him warm. I said strength is not everything.

不,我做了。我給了他陽光,我讓他感到溫暖,我說過力量並不代表一切。

Wind:

You were right. Strength is not everything. You win. You are the strongest in the world.

你是對的。力量不代表一切。你贏了。你是世界上最厲害的。

Sun: Thank you. I can't blow away trees. But I can make people warm and happy. So they all love me.

謝謝。我吹不倒樹。但是我能使人們感到溫暖和快樂。所以他們都愛我。

Wind: From now on, I will blow gently.

從現在開始,我會溫柔地吹風。

Sun: And I will shine gently. Spring will come soon.

春天就快來了,我也會溫柔些。

The Sun shone and the Wind blew gently. Spring was around the corner.

太陽照耀著,風輕輕吹著,春天籠罩著整個大地。

MORAL Strength isn't everything.

寓意 仁慈、溫和與說服勝過強迫。

寓言啟示:

伊索寓言故事之北風和太陽,這個故事告訴我們曉之以理勝於命之以令, 仁慈、溫和與說服勝過強迫。這個故事還告訴我們,對孩子要太陽那樣,用溫暖去感化他們,讓他們從中體會溫暖;如果一味地強逼壓制,這樣,會使孩子感到有一種極強的心理壓力,且物極必反,產生強逆的反抗心理。故事還告訴我們力量不代表一切。


分享到:


相關文章: