【龍騰網】英居民在家隔離憋壞了,偷摸出門扮成了一坨草…

正文翻譯
原創翻譯:龍騰網 http://www.ltaaa.com 翻譯:UP機器人 轉載請註明出處


【龍騰網】英居民在家隔離憋壞了,偷摸出門扮成了一坨草…

評論翻譯
原創翻譯:龍騰網 http://www.ltaaa.com 翻譯:UP機器人 轉載請註明出處
This is the first thing to make me laugh in a week so thank you!
這是一週以來第一件讓我開懷大笑的事情,所以謝謝你!
It would have been easier to dress as a police officer lol
假裝成警察會更容易些,哈哈
It was done to cheer people up , have a laugh and make someone smile . I''m sure it put a smile on many a face which is what we need at the moment .
這樣做是為了讓人們高興,讓人們開懷大笑,讓人們微笑。 我敢肯定,這讓許多人的臉上露出了笑容,而這正是我們此刻所需要的。
i enjoyed it made me laugh �
我喜歡,讓我開懷大笑
maybe a dog will come and pizz on the bush?
也許一隻狗會來撥弄這坨灌木叢?
Amusing, certainly better than some of the rubbish they''ve been playing on tv news
很有趣,肯定比他們在電視新聞上播放的一些垃圾節目要好
Pretty funny
非常搞笑

【龍騰網】英居民在家隔離憋壞了,偷摸出門扮成了一坨草…


Does anyone really believe this
真的有人相信這個嗎
Couple film neighbour in a planed prank that''s not very funny should be the headline.
頭條新聞應該是一對鄰居策劃了一個不怎麼好笑的惡作劇
It’s staged. Why would anyone bother with a costume. We’re allowed out to go shopping and to get exercise.
這是表演。為什麼有人要穿戲服出去呢? 我們被允許出去購物和鍛鍊
That’s hilarious and uncalled for! People can go outside they just have to stay away from other people! I would love to know where he/she got the costume!
這太滑稽了,而且沒有必要! 人們可以到外面去,但是他們必須遠離其他人! 我想知道他 / 她從哪裡得到這套服裝的
It is kinda funny...
有點好笑..
Brilliant. We need a bit of humour.
太棒了,我們需要一點幽默。
Lucky the local dogs didn’t see him.
幸好當地的狗沒有看到他
people are bored
大家都很無聊
Police in Norfolk are having to weld manhole covers shut. As the locals have started using the sewers to get about, like they do in summer when the scary tourists arrive.
諾福克的警察不得不把下水道井蓋焊上。 當地人開始使用下水道四處走動,就像夏天可怕的遊客到來時他們所做的那樣。

【龍騰網】英居民在家隔離憋壞了,偷摸出門扮成了一坨草…


Personally I think he did this to entertain his kids lol
我個人認為他這樣做是為了逗他的孩子開心
Clearly staged, but funny all the same. �
很明顯是在演戲,但還是很有趣


分享到:


相關文章: