天天带娃,能让我休息5分钟吗?

英语启蒙,绘本阅读,动画片学英语,记得点关注我哦

故事简介:

曾获美国《父母杂志》最佳幼儿图画奖,能引起妈妈共鸣的一本绘本,让你体味父母的艰辛。象妈妈好忙好累,很想自己安静五分钟。可是,孩子们黏得可紧呢!他们想和妈妈一起吹笛子、念故事、玩玩具、泡水、看漫画、吃蛋糕……可怜的大象妈妈,要怎样才能安静五分钟呢?这本书将文字和图画结合的异常巧妙,无形中增加了读者无限的想象空间。

Jasmine读绘本(第5本)

绘本欣赏(双语)

天天带娃,能让我休息5分钟吗?

天天带娃,能让我休息5分钟吗?

天天带娃,能让我休息5分钟吗?

The children were having breakfast.

孩子们正在吃早餐。

This was not a pleasant sight.

这场面有点不堪入目。

天天带娃,能让我休息5分钟吗?

Mrs. Large took a tray from the cupboard.

朗杰太太从橱柜里拿出餐盘。

She set it with a teapot, a milk jug, her favorite cup and saucer, a plate of marmalade toast and a leftover cake from yesterday.

把茶壶、牛奶罐、最喜欢的杯子和杯托,涂了橘子果酱的吐司片,还有昨天吃剩的蛋糕放进餐盘里。

天天带娃,能让我休息5分钟吗?

She stuffed the morning paper into her pocket and sneaked off toward the door.

再把报纸塞进口袋,偷偷地往门口走去。

“Where are you going with tray, Mom?” asked Laura.

“妈妈,你端着餐盘要去哪儿?”罗拉问。

“To the bathroom,” said Mrs. Large.

“去浴室”朗杰太太回答。

“Why?” asked the other two children.

“为什么?”另外两个孩子问。

“Because I want five minutes’ peace from all of you,” said Mrs. Large. “That’s why.”

“因为我想自己一个人安静5分钟”朗杰太太回答。“就是这样。”

天天带娃,能让我休息5分钟吗?

“Can we come?” asked Lester as they trailed up the stairs behind her.

莱斯特一边 问“我们可以去吗?”一边跟大家一起紧跟在妈妈后面爬上楼,

“No,” said Mrs. Large, “you can’t.”

“不行”朗杰太太说“别跟过来”

“What shall we do then?” asked Laura.

“那我们要做什么?”罗拉问

“You can play,” said Mrs. Large. “Downstairs. By yourselves. And keep an eye on the baby.”

“你们可以自己在楼下玩,但要注意小弟弟的安全。”

“I’m not a baby,” muttered the little one.

“我又不是小婴儿”最小的那个孩子嘟囔着说。

天天带娃,能让我休息5分钟吗?

Mrs. Large ran a deep, hot bath.

朗杰太太放了一缸满满的热水

She emptied half a bottle of bubble bath into the water, plunked on her shower cap and got in.

她把半瓶泡泡沐浴精全倒进水里,然后戴上浴帽,“扑通”一声坐进浴缸。

She poured herself a cup of tea and lay back with her eyes closed. It was heaven.

她给自己倒了一杯茶,再闭上眼睛,躺在浴缸里——简直不要太舒服了。

天天带娃,能让我休息5分钟吗?

“Can I play you my tune?” asked Lester.

“我给你吹笛子听好不好?”莱斯特问。

Mrs. Large opened one eye. “Must you?” she asked.

朗杰太太睁开一只眼睛问“你一定要吹吗?”

“I’ve been practicing,” said Lester, “You told me to. Can I? Please, just for one minute.”

“我一直在练习呢”莱斯特说,“是你叫我练习的,可以吗?拜托啦,就一分钟。”

“Go on then,” sighed Mrs. Large.

“那吹吧”朗杰太太叹了口气

So Lester played. He played “Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star” three and a half times.

于是,莱斯特开始吹了。他把《小星星》这首曲子吹了三遍半。

天天带娃,能让我休息5分钟吗?

In came Laura. “Can I read you a page from my reading book?” she asked.

罗拉进来了。“我可以念一页故事给你听吗?”她问

“No, Laura,” said Mrs. Large. “Go on, all of you, off downstairs.”

“别念了,罗拉”朗杰太太说。“你们都到楼下去吧。”

“You let Lester play his tune,” said Laura.

“你都让莱斯特吹笛子了,”罗拉说

“I heard. You let Lester play his tune," said Laura."I heard. You like him better than me. It’s not fair.”

"我听到了,你让莱斯特吹笛子了,我听到了,你比较喜欢他,不喜欢我,这不公平"

“Oh, don’t be silly, Laura,” said Mrs. Large “Go on then. Just one page.”

“哦,别傻了,”朗杰太太说“好吧好吧,你念吧,不过只能念一页哦。”

So Laura read. She read four and a half pages of “Little Red Riding Hood.”

于是罗拉开始念。她把《小红帽》这本书念了四页半。

天天带娃,能让我休息5分钟吗?

In came the little one with a trunkful of toys.

最小的孩子用鼻子卷了一堆玩具进来了。

“For you!” he beamed, flinging them all into the bath water.

“给你!”他微笑着,把玩具一股脑全都丢进浴缸的水里。

“Thank you, dear,” said Mrs. Large weakly.

“谢谢你,小宝贝”朗杰太太有气无力地说。

天天带娃,能让我休息5分钟吗?

“Can I see the cartoons in the paper?” asked Laura.

“我可以看报纸上的漫画吗?”罗拉问

“Can I have the cake?” asked Lester.

“我可以吃蛋糕吗?”莱斯特问

“Can I get in with you?” asked the little one.

“我可以和你一起泡澡吗?”最小的那个又问。

Mrs. Large groaned.

朗杰太太只能发出无奈的叹息声

天天带娃,能让我休息5分钟吗?

In the end they all got in.

最后,三个孩子都跳进了浴缸。

The little one was in such a hurry that he forget to take off his pajamas.

最小的孩子太着急了,连睡衣都忘了脱。

天天带娃,能让我休息5分钟吗?

Mrs. Large got out. She dried herself, put on her bathrobe and headed for the door.

朗杰太太走出浴缸,她擦干身体,穿上浴袍,准备走出浴室。

“Where are you going now, Mom?” asked Laura.

“你要去哪儿,妈妈?”罗拉问

“To the kitchen,” said Mrs. Large.

“去厨房”朗杰太太说

“Why?” asked Lester.

“为什么?”莱斯特问

“Because I want five minutes’ peace from all of you,” said Mrs. Large. “That’s why.”

“因为我想自己一个人安静5分钟”庞太太回答。“就是这样。”

天天带娃,能让我休息5分钟吗?

And off she went downstairs,

然后,她就走下了楼

where she had three minutes and forty-five seconds of peace before they all came to join her.

在孩子们没下楼找她之前,她安安静静的度过了三分钟四十五秒。


分享到:


相關文章: