北美商务英语口语原汁原味情景对话-1

Hi,大家好,我是天天用英语的小珠。

如果有任何幼儿英语、小学英语、初中英语的问题,

都可以给我留言,24小时之内肯定回复,你的关注和转发,将是对我们最大的鼓励,O(∩_∩)O谢谢。


北美商务英语口语原汁原味情景对话-1


In this unit, Li Chun gets his suitcase back and the group gets ready to visit Toronto's famous CN Tower... without Shen Fu.

在这个单元,李纯找回丢失的行李。访问团准备参观多伦多著名的CN塔,但是沈浮却不去。

They are at their hotel.

他们在他们入住的酒店:

北美商务英语口语原汁原味情景对话-1

北美商务英语口语原汁原味情景对话-1


功夫外贸公众号 GFWAIMAO 手机上学习外贸和外贸英语口语

CHUN: I never thought I'd see this again.Thank you very much.

我真的没想到我还能见到我的行李,太感谢你了。

LING:Who was it,Li?

李,那人是谁?

CHUN: Someone from the ariline, They found the suitcase.

航空公司的人,他们找到了那件行李。

LING: Isn't that nice!

那可真是太好了。

FU: What happened?

问题出在哪儿?

CHUN: It was put on a flight to Montreal by mistake.They had it re-routed to Toronto, It arrived here late last night.

行李被误装上了飞往蒙特利尔的航班,他们追送到多伦多,昨天半夜到的。

功夫外贸公众号 GFWAIMAO 手机上学习外贸和外贸英语口语

LING:I'll get it.

让我去开门。

DAVID:Hello,I'm David Gold from the Canada-Asia Association. Bob is sick for a few days and, as you know. I'm replacing him.

你们好,我是大卫.古德。我也在加拿大亚洲协会工作,鲍勃这几天病了,我来替他。

LING:We're all glad to meet you, Come in.

我们都很高兴见到你,请进。

DAVID: You're Lin Chun, aren't you?

你是李纯,对不对?

CHUN:Yes.

是的。

DAVID:Did you get your suitcase back?

你的行李找回来了吗?

CHUN:Yes, I never doubted it for a minute.

找回来了,我一刻也没有怀疑过。

LING: See, I told you they'd find it.

瞧,我告诉过你,他们会找回来的。

FU:And it was delivered here.

行李还是送到这儿的。

CHUN: I thought I'd have to go to the airport for it.

我还想得让我到机场去取呢!

功夫外贸公众号 GFWAIMAO 手机上学习外贸和外贸英语口语

DAVID:Well, are we ready for our trip to the CN Tower?

怎么样,我们可以启程去CN塔了吗?

CHUN: I'm ready, Ruan?

我准备好了,阮,你呢?

北美商务英语口语原汁原味情景对话-1

北美商务英语口语原汁原味情景对话-1

北美商务英语口语原汁原味情景对话-1


LING: So am I, Shen?

我也好了,沈?

FU: I don't think I can make it.

我觉得我去不成了。

CHUN:But I thought that you were looking forward to this.

你不是一直盼着去CN塔吗?

FU:Well. I have a few things to do, Why dont' you two go without me?

可是我有几件事要做, 你们两人去吧,我不去了。

LING: Are you sure?

你真的不去了。

功夫外贸公众号 GFWAIMAO 手机上学习外贸和外贸英语口语

FU:Look at that, It's almost 11.30. I really have to run. I'll see you all back at the hotel later.

你们看,都快十一点半了,我真的快走了,等你们回来我们在饭店见。

LING: What was all that about?

这到底是怎么回事?

CHUN: I think Shen had an appointment, Yes, now I remember.He was... going to talk to someone about language training...

我想,沈是有约会吧! 噢,我想起来了,他是给一个什么人讲有关语言培训的事去了。

DAVID: Who does Fu know in Toronto?

浮在多伦多认识什么人呢?

CHUN: A professor who visited China last year...I think.

一位去年访问过中国的教授...我想是。

LING: Why didn't he mention it before?

他以前怎么没提起过?

CHUN: He must have forgotten.

他一定是忘了。

功夫外贸公众号 GFWAIMAO 手机上学习外贸和外贸英语口语

LING: I guess we should get going.

我想我们该动身了。

CHUN: Give me a minute to find my camera, I'll meet you both down in the lobby.

等我一下,我去拿照相机,我在楼下大厅见你们。


分享到:


相關文章: