“我也不知道”不是I don’t know too, 地道表達...


“我也不知道”不是I don’t know too, 地道表達...


【每日一句】


I don't exercise often and my husband doesn't either.

我不經常鍛鍊,我丈夫也是。

too 也;一般用在肯定句中

I love this song.

我喜歡這首歌。

I love it too. /Me too.

我也是。

either 也;用在否定句中

I don't know her. Do you?

我不認識她,你呢?

I don't either.

我也不認識

=Me neither.


“我也不知道”不是I don’t know too, 地道表達...


【口語拓展】

I've never heard of this movie before.

我以前從未聽說過這部電影。

I haven't either. / Me neither.

我也是。

either 也;兩者之間的一個,經典句型:either...or...

It's either black or gray. I can't remember.

不是黑色就是灰色。我記不得了。


“我也不知道”不是I don’t know too, 地道表達...


【實用對話】

A: I've never been to America. What about you?

我從來沒有去過美國。你呢?

B: I haven't either. But I'm going there this year.

我也沒去過。但是今年計劃要過去。

A: Really? Me too.

真的嗎?我也是。


分享到:


相關文章: