伊索寓言22:蚱蜢和螞蟻(下),少兒中英文+MP3,讀故事學英語


伊索寓言22:蚱蜢和螞蟻(下),少兒中英文+MP3,讀故事學英語


The Grasshopper and the Ants

蚱蜢與螞蟻(下)

The Grasshopper continues to sing and dance all summer long. He does not gather any food. Soon autumn comes and weather gets colder each day. The fields turn yellow and the leaves fall. The Grasshopper wakes up one autumn morning with a cold.

蚱蜢不停地唱歌和跳舞,整個夏天。他沒有收集任何事物。很快秋天來了,而且天氣一天比一天變冷了。原野變黃,樹葉開始飄落。蚱蜢醒了,那是一個秋天的早晨,他著涼了。

Grasshopper: Achoo! It is cold this morning. It is much colder than yesterday. Where are all the leaves? Is it already autumn?

蚱蜢:哈啾,今天早晨真冷。今天比昨天冷多了。樹葉都到哪裡去了?已經是秋天了嗎?

The Grasshopper looks around the field. He suddenly realizes that summer is over, but he doesn't worry too much.

蚱蜢看看原野四處,他驟然發現夏天已經結束。可是他卻不怎麼擔心。

Grasshopper

: It is a little cold. But it's not too bad. And there is still enough food. I shall sing a little more.

蚱蜢:天氣是有點冷了,但還不是很糟。而且還有足夠的食物。我應該再來唱些歌。

Grasshopper: La, la-la, la-la, la, la. La, la-la, la-la, la, la.

蚱蜢:啦、啦、啦。。。、啦、啦。。。、啦、啦。。。

The Grasshopper continues to sing and dance all through the autumn. The fields are now covered with snow, and the wind is very cold. There is nothing to eat. It is winter.

蚱蜢仍然繼續唱歌跳舞,整個秋天。現在原野已經被白雪覆蓋。吹來的風是那麼的寒冷。已經沒有東西可以吃了。冬天到了。

Grasshopper: I'm very cold. I hate the cold weather. I hate the winter.

蚱蜢:我很冷。我討厭冷天氣。我討厭冬天。

The Grasshopper looks around for food in the cold. He is freezing and starving to death, but he can't find any food.

寒冷中,蚱蜢四處尋找食物。他冷得要死又餓得要命。但他卻又找不到任何食物。

Grasshopper:

Where is all the food? I am so hungry and cold.

蚱蜢:食物都到哪裡去了?我又餓又冷。

The Grasshopper is about to fall to the ground when suddenly he thinks of the Queen Ant and Worker Ants.

蚱蜢幾乎就要倒地的時候,突然想起了蟻后和那些工蟻們。

Grasshopper: I wonder what the Ants are doing. They must have lots of food. Perhaps, they might help me.

蚱蜢:不知道螞蟻們在幹什麼。他們一定有很多食物。或許,他們可以幫我。

The Grasshopper finds the Queen Ant's house. He hears singing and dancing coming out from the inside. He knocks at the door.

蚱蜢找到了蟻后的家。他聽到唱歌和跳舞的聲音正從裡面傳出來。他敲了敲門。

Queen: I wonder who it is.

蟻后:不知道是誰啊!

The Queen Ant opens the door and is very surprised.

蟻后開了門,她非常驚訝。

Queen: Mr. Grasshopper! What brings you here? And why are you so pale?

蟻后:蚱蜢先生!什麼風把你吹來了?你為什麼這麼蒼白?

Grasshopper: I haven't eaten for five days.

蚱蜢:我已經五天沒有吃東西了。

Queen: Why not? Didn't you gather any food during the summer?

蟻后:為什麼?你在夏天沒有儲存任何食物嗎?

Grasshopper: No, I didn't. I was too busy singing and dancing.

蚱蜢:唉,我沒有。我忙著唱歌跳舞呢。

Queen: Too bad. What do you want?

蟻后:那太糟糕了。你有什麼事嗎?

Grasshopper:

Can I have something to eat, please?

蚱蜢:你可以給我點東西吃嗎?拜託!

Queen: Remember what I said, “Don't come to me for food later…”

蟻后:記得我說過的——以後不要來找我要食物。

Grasshopper: Yes, I do. But I am so hungry. Please, give me a little bread.

蚱蜢:是的,我記得。可是我很餓。。。拜託,請給我一點麵包。

Queen: Well, okay. Just wait here for a minute.

蟻后:嗯,好吧。在這裡等一下。

The Queen Ant feels sorry for the Grasshopper and goes to the kitchen to get him some bread. But when she comes back, the Grasshopper and his guitar have already frozen like ice.

蟻后覺得蚱蜢很可憐。於是她走到廚房裡幫她拿了一些麵包。可是當她回來時,蚱蜢和他的吉他已經結凍城冰了。

Queen: Poor Mr. Grasshopper! Why don't you sing and dance now?

蟻后:可憐的蚱蜢?你現在怎麼不唱歌和跳舞了呢?

MORAL Don't be lazy. Always be prepared and diligent. Then you will always be happy.

道理:不要懶惰。做好充分的準備和孜孜不倦的努力,才能獲得幸福。

寓言啟示:

伊索寓言故事之蚱蜢和螞蟻的故事,這個故事告訴我們不要懶惰。做好充分的準備和孜孜不倦的努力,才能獲得幸福。


分享到:


相關文章: