美劇《The Blacklist》60句口語精選

美劇《The Blacklist》60句口語精選

1.He's been off the grid for over 20 years. 他已經消失了20多年了

2.An informant who's dicking us around. 提供消息的人在耍我們

3.Screw with me, and I walk. 耍我的話,我就走人

4.We've ruled out terrorism. 我們已經排除恐怖行動的可能

5.The pattern will emerge. 他的(作案)手法會逐漸暴露

6.have it on good authority (that) 根據可靠消息

7.Not get ahead of ourselves 不要操之過急

8.He's onto us! 他發現我們了

9.This is gonna be a gas. 肯定會很有趣!

10.being wined and dined by the city's elite 被整個城市社會名流所擁戴

11.You turn him in你舉報他

12.To take out rival agents 解決競爭探員

13.He's a myth. 他是虛構的

14.If we play our cards right 如果我們好好運用這個機會

15.You're rocking the mandarin. 你普通話講得真棒!

16.Escape from the distractions of everyday life 遠離凡塵的喧囂

17.Two-bit spy killer 三腳貓的殺手

18.We're minutes out. 我們很快就到

19.I share your frustration. 我能感受到你的挫敗感

20.Your case is about to go sideways. 你的案子要出問題了

美劇《The Blacklist》60句口語精選

21.A man's life is at stake! 一個人的生命危在旦夕

22.I‘m after the big game 我在做大事

23.You are an open book 你就像一池清泉

24.Money-laundering 洗黑錢

25.That's load of crap. 那簡直是胡扯

26.I like my odds. 我喜歡勝算

27.We'll need time to set up a sting 我們需要時間佈下陷阱

28.the FBI backs off 聯邦調查局不要插手

29.You let your emotions get the best of you 你被情緒左右了大腦

30.Which is how people wind up in jail 這就是為什麼人會坐牢

31.Speak of the devil 說曹橾,曹操到

32.Would you like me to pour you a few fingers? 要我倒點給你嚐嚐嗎?

33.If either party attempts to double-cross the other 如果兩方想欺騙對方

34.His hours are numbered. 他已經時日無多

35.Our old man knocked us around when he needed to. 我們的老爸沒事就打我們

36.We've gotten off to a rocky start. 我們之間開始有信任危機

37.First sign this is going south 一旦有失控的跡象

38.He's been compromised 他被連累了

39.Hardly the time to let morals stand in the way of your upward mobility 不能因為道德問題阻止你升遷時機

40.Take the fall代人受罪

美劇《The Blacklist》60句口語精選

41.We'll cross that bridge when we get there. 見到他以後我自然有辦法

42.I wouldn't fire that eyesore 我可不能發射眼中釘

43.I need something extra to sweeten the deal. 要給我點甜頭

44.Trim the fat off the fat cat. 從富人身上揩油

45.I ‘m keeping a low profile. 我一直保持低調

46.You're the dirty rat. 你就是那個叛徒

47.If you so much as lay a finger on me 如果你動我一根手指頭

48.You stood me up in Florence. 你在佛羅倫薩放我鴿子

49.Zip me up. 替我拉拉鍊

50.He's been hitting on me for 20 minutes. 他已經勾引我20分鐘了

51.He demands the same in return - an eye for an eye 他會施以同樣的報復

52.I did not railroad an innocent man. 我沒有給無辜的人捏造罪名

53.I wonder if you could pull a few strings. 看你能不能拉點關係

54.Seems you've stirred up the borsch. 你似乎惹怒了俄羅斯人

55.Don't beat yourself up. 你不必自責

56.I don't want to step on any toes 我不想觸怒任何人

57.He was acting up again. 他又犯病了

58.I should have let you rough him up. 我該讓你對他動粗

59.Tell him you lost the tail. 告訴他你跟丟了

60.It's an olive branch. 我是在向你伸出橄欖枝


分享到:


相關文章: