We Are All Fighters
《我們都是戰士》
This is a war without smoke
這是一場沒有硝煙的戰爭
and we are all fighters
而我們都是戰士!
To the fighters
致敬所有的戰士們!
We are facing a dark time right now.
我們正面臨著黑暗時刻
Some of us are stuck at home
我們中有些人不得不禁足在家
Some are stuck far away from home
有些人不得不滯留他鄉
Some of us have lost their jobs,
我們中有人失去了工作
Some have to shut down their businesses
有人關停了賴以為生的生意
Some of us are cutting down the expenses
我們中有人不得不節衣縮食
Some can’t even pay their rent and bills
有人甚至已經無力支付房租和賬單
Some can’t go back to school
我們中有人無法回到學校
Some can’t get back to their jobs
有人無法回到工作崗位
And some of us are still working day and night,
我們中有人必須日夜堅守
no matter how exhausted they are
無論多麼疲憊
Or how dangerous it is.
抑或面臨多大的危險
Some of us have become infected.
我們中有人不幸被感染
They are isolated from
their families, their loved ones,
他們不得不離開家人和所愛之人
and have to be alone in the wards,
獨自在病房面對恐懼
Or even worse,
更遭的是
it is their children,their parents,or loved ones that are infected
被感染的是他們的孩子、父母或者愛人
and they don’t even have a chance to say goodbye
他們甚至來不及當面道別
The virus is rampaging
病毒在大行肆虐
The numbers are increasing
感染人數在不斷增加
The rumors are spreading
謠言四起
The fear is growing
恐懼瀰漫
It seems that all of a sudden
似乎整個國家都在一瞬間
the whole country lost its vitality and prosperity.
失去了往日的活力和繁華
You are not the only one who is worrying,
你不是一個人在擔憂
you are not the only one who is fearing,
你不是一個人在恐懼
You are not the only one who is struggling
你不是一個人在苦苦支撐
We are all facing a dark time right now,
我們都在面臨一個黑暗時刻
Our whole country is facing a dark time right now.
整個國家都在面臨一個黑暗時刻
This is a war!
這是一場戰爭!
It’s a war without guns, bombs, or smoke
這是一場沒有槍、沒有炮、沒有硝煙的戰爭
But it’s a war with virus, doubts,fears, rumors, and discrimination.
但這是一場與病毒、懷疑、恐懼、謠言和歧視的戰爭
But we shall all be fighters, my dear fellows!
但我們都應該成為戰士,我親愛的同胞們!
Not just the doctors, the nurses, the policemen and the scientists who should fight
不僅僅只有醫生、護士、警察和科學家應該戰鬥
All of us should be the fighters in this war
我們都應該成為這場戰爭中的戰士
We shall fight against fear
我們應該和恐懼鬥爭
We shall fight against uncertainty
我們應該和未知鬥爭
We shall fight against doubts
我們應該和懷疑鬥爭
We shall fight against selfishness
我們應該和自私鬥爭
We shall fight against rumors
我們應該和謠言鬥爭
We shall fight against discrimination
我們應該和歧視鬥爭
This is going to be a fierce and cruel war
這將會是一場激烈的嚴酷的戰爭
But don’t be afraid,
但是不用害怕
We’re going to win this war together in the end!
我們終將取得這場戰爭的勝利
Our people may get sick,
我們的人民可能生病
our city may get sick,
我們的城市可能生病
but we as a brave nation
但我們作為一個勇敢的民族
will never ever get sick
絕不會被病毒打倒
Because we have the spirit, history and determination to win.
因為我們擁有必勝的精神、歷史和決心!
We’ve been on this planet for over 5000 years.
我們在地球上已經屹立了5000多年
We’ve witnessed much darker moments
我們見證過更加黑暗的時刻
We’ve been though much crueler trials
我們經歷過更加殘酷的考驗
No matter it’s the war, invasion, starvation,
無論是戰爭、侵略、飢餓、
poverty or natural disasters
貧窮還是自然災害
We’ve always survived and
我們總是能倖存下來
We’ve always stood back up on our feet
我們總是能重新站立起來
We’ve always won in the end.
我們總是能取得最後的勝利
And we will definitely win this time.
所以這次我們也一定能贏得最終的勝利
We don’t know how long this will take,
我們不知道這場戰爭將持續多久
or what cost we have to pay,
又或者我們將付出什麼代價
But there’s one thing we are 100% sure
但有一件事我們100%的確定
That is
那就是
We are going to win this war in the end!
我們終將贏得這場戰爭的勝利!
Because that’s what we’ve been doing
因為在過去5000年的歷史中
for the past 5000 years.
我們就是如此
And that’s what makes us
而正因如此才成就了我們
the greatest nation ever
這個世上最偉大的民族
It is only by going through dark times
只有經歷黑暗時刻
that we can separate the greatest from the great.
我們才能區分偉大和平庸
In each dark time,
在每一個黑暗時刻
We’ve always fought together
我們總是共同抗爭
No matter how strong our enemy was
無論我們的敵人有多麼強大
Or how impossible it seemed to win
又或者我們贏的可能微乎其微
We just kept fighting
我們都會堅持戰鬥
Because we are all fighters!
因為我們都是戰士!
When all of this is over,
當所有這一切結束後,
we’ll have another great and heroic story
我們又有了一個偉大的英雄的故事
to tell our children, our grandchildren
可以講給我們的子孫聽
and they will tell the next generations.
而他們也將把這個故事告訴給他們的下一代
That’s how we’ll pass this great spirit on,
我們會將這份偉大的精神代代相傳
and keep it alive forever!
永存不朽!
疫情散去,你想做什麼?
現在讓我們一起為中國加油吧!
中國,加油!
閱讀更多 書星球來客 的文章