伊索寓言13:猴子王(上),少兒中英文+MP3,讀故事學英語


伊索寓言13:猴子王(上),少兒中英文+MP3,讀故事學英語


The Monkey King

猴子王(上)

All the animals are gathered in the forest. There is going to be a dance contest to pick the king.

一天森林裡所有的動物都聚集在一起。他們想通過一場跳舞比賽來挑選‘森林之王'。

Fox: Everyone gets a chance to dance. The best dancer will become the king.

狐狸:每個人都有跳舞的機會,誰的舞跳得最好,誰就可以當上‘森林之王'。

Rabbit: Who will be the judge?

兔子:誰來做裁判呢?

Fox: All of us, of course. We will pick the best dancer.

狐狸:當然是我們大家啦。我們要選出跳舞跳得最好的動物。

Bear: That sounds interesting. I hope I get picked. I want to become the king.

熊:聽上去蠻有意思的。我希望我能被選上。我想當‘森林之王'。

Rabbit: Not a chance! You're a terrible dancer. I saw you dance before. Forget it.

兔子:別做夢了!你的舞跳得糟透了。我見過你跳舞,你算了吧!

Bear: Oh, yeah! Well, you'll be surprised. I have been practicing.

熊:是嗎?你一會大吃一驚的。我一直在練習。

Rabbit: Okay. We'll see about that later.

兔子:好吧,我們等著瞧。

Fox: Quiet, ladies and gentlemen! Everybody ready? Let's start then. Mr. Duck, you go first. Go ahead. Dance!

狐狸:

大家安靜!女士們,先生們!大家都準備好了嗎?我們開始啦!鴨子先生,你先來。請上臺來跳舞!

Duck: Okay. Let's go!

鴨子:好啦,我開始跳啦!

Mr. Duck dances to the disco. He shakes his bottom from left to right. It looks so funny. All the animals laugh.

鴨子先生跳的是迪斯科。他左右搖擺著屁股。樣子看上去滑稽極了。所有的動物都哈哈大笑。

Rabbit: Look at Mr. Duck! Look at him dance! Oh, my, my…

兔子:看看鴨子先生!看他跳舞的樣子!哦,我的天啊…

Bear: What is he doing? It is so funny. I can't help laughing. Ah ha ha.

熊:他幹嘛呢?太好玩了。笑死我了,哈哈哈…

Fox Thank you, Mr. Duck. You did well. You may sit down now. Next is Mr. Turtle. Go ahead.

狐狸:謝謝你,鴨子先生,你跳的很好。現在你可以坐下了。下一位是烏龜先生。請上臺。

The music is played and Mr. Turtle starts to dance. The music is slow just like Mr. Turtle. Mr. Turtle just moves back and forth.

音樂聲響起,烏龜先生開始跳舞。音樂的節奏和烏龜先生的動作一樣緩慢。烏龜先生只是隨著音樂前後搖擺著。

Rabbit: What is Mr. Turtle doing? It's too boring. He is no good.

兔子:烏龜先生在幹什麼?真無聊。不行,他跳得一點也不好。

Bear: The music is too slow. It's no fun.

熊:音樂的節奏太慢了。一點兒也不好玩。

Fox Thank you, Mr. Turtle. You may go in now. Who's next? Oh yes, Mr. Bear. It's your turn.

狐狸:謝謝你,烏龜先生。你可以下來了。下一個是誰?哦,對了,是熊先生。輪到你啦。

Bear: Thank you, Mr. Fox. I'll try my best. Music please! One, two, cha, cha, cha. Three, four, cha, cha, cha.

熊:

謝謝你,狐狸先生,我會努力的。放音樂!一、二,恰恰恰。三、四,恰恰恰。

All of the animals are surprised. Mr. Bear dances the Cha Cha. It seems like Mr. Bear has been practicing a lot.

所有的動物都很吃驚。熊先生居然會跳恰恰舞。看樣子他是有備而來的。

Fox: Bravo, Mr. Bear! That was great! Next is Miss Rabbit. Give a big hand for Miss Rabbit.

狐狸:太棒了,熊先生!真是太精彩了!下面有請兔子小姐。讓我們為兔子小姐熱烈鼓掌。

Everyone claps their hands. Miss Rabbit starts dancing to a cheery tune. Her dance is very cute.

動物們都在鼓掌。兔子小姐隨著輕快地節奏翩翩起舞。她跳舞的樣子非常可愛。


分享到:


相關文章: