1.Love, or do not love, can only end on their own.
愛,或不愛,只能自行了斷。
2.I loved you, that's all.
我愛過你,僅此而已。
3.I return you to the sea of people, and I long to see you again in the sea of people.
我把你還回了人海,又渴望在人海里能再見到你。
4.You made my eyes red, but I smiled and forgiven.
你讓我紅了眼眶,我卻還笑著原諒。
5.Don't wait for people who don't have to wait, don't hurt the heart.
別等不該等的人,別傷不該傷的心。
6.Not a lot of things The coming days would be long. many people will suddenly leave.
很多事沒有來日方長,很多人只會乍然離場。
7.If I had been brave, would the ending be different.
如果當初我勇敢,結局是不是不一樣。
8.Sometimes, Tianhuangdi Lao is not directly proportional to eachother.
有時候,天荒地老與海誓山盟是不成正比的。
9.How I wish there was someone who would love me like life.
多希望有那麼一個人,他會愛我如生命。
10.To put it bluntly, feelings are things that don't exist without connection.
說白了,感情就是不聯繫就沒有了的東西。
11.Who is not breaking down at the same time, quietly self-healing.
誰不是一邊崩潰,一邊悄悄自愈。
12.Days and nights are endless.
日子和夜是熬不完的。
閱讀更多 鯨魚擺擺君 的文章