文:【美】Ole Risom(歐雷·裡索姆)
圖:【美】Richard Scarry(理查德·斯凱瑞
以下是繪本插頁及翻譯
I am a bunny. My name is Nicholas. I live in a hollow tree.
我是一隻兔子,我叫尼古拉斯。我住在一棵空心樹裡。
In the spring, I like to pick flowers.
春天,我喜歡採花。
I chase the butterflies and the butterflies chase me.
和蝴蝶互相追逐。
In the summer, I like to lie in the sun and watch the birds.
夏天,我喜歡躺在躺在陽光裡看鳥兒飛來飛來。
And I like to watch the frogs in the pond.
我也喜歡看池塘裡的青蛙跳來跳去。
When it rains, I keep dry under a toadstool.
下雨的時候,我就在蘑菇傘下躲雨。
I blow the dandelion seeds into the air.
我把蒲公英的種子吹得滿天都是。
In the fall, I like to watch the leaves falling from the trees.
秋天,我喜歡看落葉從樹上飄落。
I watch the animals getting ready for the winter.
看動物們為過冬儲存食物。
And when winter comes, I watch the snow falling from the sky.
然後,當冬天來臨的時候,我看雪花從天空飄落。
hen I curl up in my hollow tree and dream about spring.
然後,我蜷在我的樹洞裡,美美地夢到春天。
閱讀更多 卡蜜兒讀繪本 的文章